Sunday, April 7, 2013

GL For the Guys

Hi crafty crafters!!!  Welcome back to gingerloft.  It is April WOW time flies!!!

This challenge is all about the Guys.  That is one of my hardest challenges and making cards for my husband. So let's see your ideas for making cards for those guys in our lives.

A random winner will be chosen and gets to pick 3 free digital stamps from our Gingerloft store

Also due to it becoming very difficult for the DT to comment on so many duplicate entries we are asking that you LIMIT YOUR ENTRIES TO 3 ENTRIES.  Thank you

Let's see what the DT was up to this challenge!!  Oh we are still looking to add a few more to our DT just put DT after your entry if you are interested.

Our random winner for the Kraft challenge is #22 Sandra Janssesn CONGRATS  E-mail me alyssasmom98@aol.com


Ardilla using big cat collage


Susan using little cowboy and born to be wild quote

Sandy using wolf in birch



Crafting Vicky using playground


Hilde using edgar Alllan Poe


Caz using little cowboy


Elizabeth using animal collage


Tania using wolf moon


6 comments:

  1. Lovely creations by the DT - I have it noted for 3 entries as well. Enjoy your week.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creations and well done to Sandra the winner xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the DT creations - thanks for sharing!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great selection of card for the males in our lives by the DT. My card is for my OH. I must have put a spell on him to have put up with me for 25 years. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. First time entering your challenge and since it's my birthday month, I thought I'll give it a try. Everyone knows that EVERY craft room "needs" more stuff! LOL
    Thanks for sharing your beautifully crafted and inspiring DT work.
    Creative Wishes
    Claire S
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete